- Change default expires for static resources to 1 day.
- Replace event type underscore with spaces.
- Added plain text feed format.
- Reorganized search page layout.
- Fixed bug where un-reported values were displayed as 0.0.
- Set default event type to be “earthquake”.
- Support XML extension as valid feed format.
- Added nodata parameter to FDSN web service.
- Added option for “includesuperceded’.
- Restricted feed requests to HTTP GET method.
- Fixed event-time property for moment tensors.
- Added support for searching rectangle regions on a map.
- Added access control headers for product contents.
- Increased marker size for small earthquakes in KML.
- Fixed network link bug in KML.
- Add kmlraw support to web service.
- Fixed string based time comparison when determining preferred order.
- Updated product ordering and enabled content in event KML.
- Updated ShakeMap information in event KML.
- Updated DYFI information in event KML.
- Added DYFI legend to event KML.
- Fixed bug in KML format.
- Increased the significance value of a pager yellow alert to 650.
Added programmatic access and mailing list sections to the
- Fixed Tsunami warning bug.
- Removed unused files, and cleaned up existing code.
- Fixed various typos and normalized naming conventions.
- Cleaned up installation process.
- Migrated source code for offline development.
- Fixed bug in QuakeML output related to publicID.
- Updated maxradiuskm to allow for larger circular searches.
- Excludes deleted products from results.
- Updated links and text at the top of search page.
For GeoJSON(P) when timezone (tz) data does not exist, a null timezone
value is returned.
Fixed region searches. Fractional numbers are allowable for
- Fixed circle searches.
- Fixed search form so CSV/KML/QuakeML/GeoJSON work properly.
- Added event-type information to all feed formats.
New search form location,
layout, and features.
Count method now properly reports number of earthquakes when query
includes limit parameter.
Can now search by multiple event types using comma-separated input values.
method for fetching available values for enumerated input fields.
Deleted products now excluded from results unless specifically requested.
Can now specify min/max radius for circle searches in kilometers using
new minradiuskm and
- Implemented “count” method for FDSN queries.
- Updated feed descriptions to reference feed lifecycle policy.
- Corrected documentation for Tsunami flag usage.
Now supports QuakeML output format for data feeds as well as searches.
Fixed problem with timestamps for events occurring prior to the epoch.
Changed how catalog, contributor parameters are searched. Fixed logic error
in query, which potentially excluded events.
- Optimized performance for larger searches.
- Improved join performance
Added “jsonerror” parameter to web service, supporting json
formatted error output.
- Stop escaping ampersands in GeoJSON “detail” urls.
- Updated Quakeml eventParameters to be unique per request.
- Fixed output for KML format searches.
GeoJSON format “bbox” property now reflects actual data
extent rather than input query extent. This affects both feeds and
GeoJSON format now includes a “type” property indicating
the type of seismic event for each feature.
- ATOM format now includes link to CAP alerts when available.
- Display USGS logo and earthquake marker images inside the KML feed.
- Eliminated HTML output format.
Converted Numeric GeoJSON detail and summary properties from Strings to
- Eliminated redundant GeoJSON detail properties.
- Added KML search output format.
- Separated KML feeds into separate feeds.