The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Alaska Science Center (ASC) is headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska. At the ASC, all of the USGS Mission Area Programs are managed collectively with a vision to achieving an integrated landscape level understanding of the highly diverse and complex Alaskan and Arctic Ecosystems. The mission of the Alaska Science Center is to provide objective and timely data, information, and research findings about the earth and its flora and fauna to Federal, State, and local resource managers and the public to support sound decisions regarding natural resources, natural hazards, and ecosystems in Alaska and circumpolar regions.
- Alaska Earthquake Center (AEC) - Univ. of Alaska, Fairbanks
- Alaska Earthquake Alliance
- Alaska Volcano Observatory
- National Tsunami Warning Center
- Alaska Seismic Hazards Safety Commission
- Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys - Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Geophysical Institute - University of Alaska, Fairbanks