Past Earthquakes, Faults & Geology
- The Salton Seismic Imaging Project - Studying Earthquake Hazards and Rifting Processes in the Imperial and Coachella Valleys
- M7.1 Hector Mine Earthquake - October 16, 1999
- M6.7 Northridge Earthquake - January 17, 1994
- M7.3 Landers Earthquake - June 28, 1992
(This webpage is on the Southern California Earthquake Data Center website.)
- Great 1857 Fort Tejon Earthquake: The Last "Big One"
- Lists & Archives
Southern California Earthquakes 1932-present, by year (SCEC)
Chronological Earthquake Index (info on selected significant SCA events, SCEC)
Search for past earthquakes by date, magnitude, location, etc.
Southern California (S. CA Data Center)
Northern California (N. CA Data Center)
Fault Maps to Download & Print (PDF files)
California Geology & Geologic Maps
Technical resources and general information about southern California geology