2014 Northern California Earthquake Hazards Workshop
- Tom Brocher (USGS)
Geologic and Geodetic Slip Rates for the Northern San Andreas
- Tim Dawson (CGS), Jessica Murray (USGS), Moderator Fred Politz (USGS)
Earthquake Early Warning: Science, Logistics, and Politics
- Richard Allen (Berkeley), Sarah Minson (Cal Tech), Doug Given (USGS), Mike Blanpied (USGS), Mark Johnson (CALOES), John Parrish (CGS), and Aanika Carroll (Moore Foundation), Moderator Brad Aagaard (USGS)
Paleo-Stratigraphy and 3D Geology of the Sacramento Delta
- Russ Graymer (USGS), Tom Holzer (USGS), Moderator Jeff Unruh (Lettis)
Urban Seismic and Geodetic Studies
- Steve Hartzell (USGS), Rufus Catchings (USGS), Ben Brooks (USGS), Moderator Jack Boatwright (USGS)
What has been done to strengthen infrastructure and resiliency since the Loma Prieta Earthquake?
- Tom Shantz (Caltrans), Janiele Maffei (CEA), Kent Ferre (PG&E), Tom Horton (BART), Dan Wade (SFPUC), Timothy McGowan (EBMUD), Peter Ohtaki (CRA)
How have Seismology, Geology, and Geodesy advanced since the Loma Prieta Earthquake?
- Roland Burgmann (Berkeley), Chris Wills (CGS), David Schwartz (USGS), Brad Aagaard (USGS), David Oppenheimer (USGS), Bill Ellsworth (USGS)
- New Directions for Earthquake Hazard Research in Northern California
- Jack Boatwright (USGS)