These plots depict north, east and up components of the station as a function of time. The station velocities are in a North America fixed reference frame derived from ITRF2005 using an Euler pole defined by Altamimi et al.
- Error bars are plus/minus one standard deviation
- Error bars on individual observations = formal-error x scale-factor
- Currently the scale-factors are: N:3.0, E:4.0, U:3.0
- Red points are positions determined using final orbits
- Blue points are positions determined using preliminary orbits
Vel-stddev = sqrt(WN**2+RW**2) where WN is a white noise contribution from propagating the error bars on the observations and RW is a random walk contribution (= a*sqrt(timespan) / timespan where a is 0.001 m/yr**1/2)