Puzzles and Games
- Be a Hero: Kid's - ready.govActivities and materials aimed at making kids more aware of hazard preparedness
- Earthquake Quartet #1USGS seismologist Andrew Michael explores both music and audio playbacks of the earth shaking and finds new ways to learn about the earth, earthquakes, musical instruments and music.
- Learn About Quakes & Get PreparedInformation, activities, interactive games, and puzzles
- Online Wordsearch PuzzlesInteractive wordsearch puzzles with earthquake-related words
- Plate Tectonics ActivitiesGames, quiz
- Try It Yourself CalculatorHow much bigger is a magnitude 8.7 earthquake than a magnitude 5.8 earthquake?