Puzzles and Games
- Be A Hero!Hazards preparedness information aimed at kids, parents, and educators.
- Earthquake Quartet #1USGS seismologist Andrew Michael explores both music and audio playbacks of the earth shaking and finds new ways to learn about the earth, earthquakes, musical instruments and music.
- Earthquake QuizOnline quiz
- Learn About Quakes & Get PreparedInformation, activities, games, and puzzles
- Online Coloring PagesInteractively color earthquake-related pictures
- Online Wordsearch PuzzlesInteractive wordsearch puzzles with earthquake-related words
- Plate Tectonics ActivitiesGames, quiz
- Try It Yourself CalculatorHow much bigger is a magnitude 8.7 earthquake than a magnitude 5.8 earthquake?
- Tsunami Information for KidsBrochures, coloring books, and educational links for kids.