M5.8 – Virginia
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 13:51:04 Local
Due to the large number of responses for this event the sortable table usually found here is not a usable solution. You can still view this data by downloading the “Intensity Summary” from our “Downloads” tab. This file is generally available in a simple text format, or XML format. You should be able to then import that data into a spreadsheet application for further analysis. Please keep in mind that in the minutes, hours, and days following an event of this size we will likely receive additional felt reports that will be used to update this file. Please check back frequently to make sure you have the most up to date file.
- City mapJPG | PDF | PSMap of responses by city or ZIP code
- Intensity vs. DistanceJPG | PSPlot of Attenuation (fall-off) with distance for each intensity versus its distance from the epicenter
- Responses vs. TimeJPG | PSPlot of total number of responses since the event
- Product ListXMLList of available DYFI maps and data for this event
- Intensity SummaryTXT | XMLTable of intensities aggregated by city or ZIP code